Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Wow.

This makes science look awesome.
Great game, very addictive and provides a decent challenge.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

This is good.

There are a few problems with the controls, but the tutorial shows you how to compensate for that. Controls aside, it's a very good game, and while not as good as later versions, it's an improvement on the original, and still worth playing.

Level Up! Level Up!

Great game!!

It was hard at first, but if you play the game enough, it should become easy to beat the nightmare. I did it by getting all the skills and constantly healing by standing in 1 place. It wasn't so hard!
I can't wait for the sequel! Great job!

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

This is useless...

The stupid codes don't work at all! And you won't even explain!!!! This is so F***ING UNFAIR!!!!

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Thanks!

This helped me with the jumping. It works perfectly. The explanation for the codes is not very solid, though. This is for people who don't care what it does as long as it does it!

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

It helps, but...

I think you made some errors in the ActionScript.
For example, the "Proper Movement" codes are missing several onClipEvent(load) that I had to put in to make it work. Also, the ActionScript for that section doesn't work for me.
I'm using ActionScript 1.0, so it might just be me, but...

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Really Cool!

The game is awesome, I really like the idea of upgrading everything.

Rage3! Rage3!

GREAT!!

This is definitely much better than the othe Rage games. One of the best on Newgrounds!

Star Fly Star Fly

Really good game

This is an EXCELLENT game. The cheat gave me infinite health (112000) and I finished the game with a score of 31000 points! But it would be better if there was a cheat for infinite weapons or a place where you could buy upgrades. Still, great game!