pokemon RsE wild Battle 8BIT pokemon RsE wild Battle 8BIT

I rather do, thanks.

8-Bit Gym Leader Medley 8-Bit Gym Leader Medley

Oh, wow, this is really good! Each of the themes are represented awesomely, and the whole thing comes together quite nicely. Very well done!

PMD - Fugitives (8 bit) PMD - Fugitives (8 bit)

I'm not sure what else needs to be said other than:
Excellent job.

-Final Battle- -Final Battle-

Holy shit, very well done.

Guitar Vs. Piano Guitar Vs. Piano

SPOILERS!
The best song by far on SCGMD 4, without a doubt (in my opinion, anyway.) It's freaking HARD, but in a good way. And of course the music is awesome. :D Fiiting to be the last song on one of the greatest Flash rhythm games of all time.
SPOILERS OVER

Well, as I just said, this music is FREAKING AWESOME. :D Nuff said, IMO.

8bits of happiness 8bits of happiness

Wow, this is really good. 8 bits of happiness indeed. This right here is just MADE of win. ^_^

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just keep this on loop indefinitely.

2 hearts left 2 hearts left

I concur with what Chris said. This is a pretty epic piece of work. It makes me imagine an endless journey, or some final dungeon or something - it just screams 'I can still go on.' Awesome work!

wtf i'm happy! wtf i'm happy!

Well, if you were trying to put happiness into music form, you've done a pretty awesome job. I can't stop listening to this now - always cheers me up. :) Keep it up, man!

Suki's Creepy Battle Theme! Suki's Creepy Battle Theme!

Nice theme, bro. I gotta agree with ancientmagicks, though; this sounds more like the prelude to a serious boss battle. Still really good, though. Mind if I use it?

SukiWukiDookie responds:

Sorry for the late response, but it's still appropriate, go ahead. Thanks for being interested in my work. I'd like to know where you'll use it.

[SQ] The Last Story [SQ] The Last Story

Yeah, this is pretty solid. I liked everything about it - the different instruments, the arrangement, the way the sound isn't too high or too low, everything. Kudos on making a great track, man. Keep it up!

Squale responds:

Thanks. I´ll add some new orchestral tracks. hope you will listen to it. ^_~